Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12264479
Akraya is looking for a Senior Manager – Sales & Marketing Solutions for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Shashank at 408-512-2427.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: CRM, Salesforce.com, Sales, Marketing, CPQ/CLM and Servicemax
Duration: 03 Months + (Contract to Hire)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Senior Manager, CRM Solution Center
This is a hands-on role, responsible for the support and enhancement of CRM Sales and Services applications. This individual will lead the domain with responsibility including planning, development, and operation of Sales, Service, and Marketing applications to support the organizational objectives. The individual will work with Chief Information Officer (CIO) to translate the organization’s business strategy into specific roadmaps and deliverables for CRM domain, measures the effectiveness of the delivery model, and track progress against plan. In addition, the individual will manage highly qualified, technical staff by providing the coaching and guidance to assist the team in fulfilling the business and technical objectives.
The ideal candidate will partner with CIO to represent GIS in interacting with Sales & Marketing stakeholders and third-party providers on matters that often requiring the coordination of activity across organizational lines to build and maintain robust and scalable CRM solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate and partner with business leaders in determining long term roadmap of CRM (Sales, Marketing, Services) technologies in supporting of their business needs
- Provide leadership in the development of processes, solutions, and best practices for the CRM domain by applying technical and functional knowledge and skills
- Build an effective release management cadence in partnership with functional leaders to ensure maintenance and enhancement requests are delivered timely to support the business needs
- Evaluate vendor product releases and patches impact to the business and apply to the platform in accordance with the release process.
- Partner closely with BI Manager in building and operating Data Warehouse, Big Data & BI platform for a high level of availability and high performance
- Evaluates vendor solutions, develop alternatives and recommend technical solutions in meeting the evolving needs of the business
- Collaborate closely with GIS Compliance and Accuray Regulatory & Quality group to ensure the compliant and validated state of Accuray operations and financial reporting.
- Provide management and leadership to a global group of Business Analyst (BA) and technical developers, including offshore partners.
- Partner closely with vendors for product roadmap, support escalation, and product releases to stay current with the latest Salesforce techno-functional capability
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shashank @ 408-512-2427
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline/experience. Master in Computer Science is a plus.
- 15+ years working in Information Technology, with at least 5+ years in Salesforce system ownership and implementation.
- 3+ years functioning in people and/or technical leadership role is required
- Expertise with CRM solutions on Force.com platform particularly Sales Cloud and digital marketing platform (Pardot, Marketing Cloud). CPQ/CLM and Servicemax Field Service Management experience a plus
- Knowledge of APEX/JAVA, SaaS Integration frameworks, and Lighting UI are helpful
- Demonstrated ability to lead and energize technical team through the use of skilled communication and excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Extensive understanding of the end to end functional business processes in Sales & Marketing discipline, and is adept in developing and maintaining relationship with business stakeholders cross-functionally.
- Is skilled in interviewing business users and run workshops, collecting and interpreting requirements, explaining the solution details to business audience
- Experience driving and leading small/medium projects while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Previous experience in regulated industry such as biotech, pharmaceuticals, or medical devices is helpful.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.