Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12736692
Primary Skills: Linux System Admin, Python, RedHat or Ubuntu , CI/CD, Puppet, Ansible , LSF
Duration: 6-12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Aman at 408-907-3219
- 5 + years of solid linux system administration experience.
- Experience with commercial production environments ( not dev / qa environments )
- Strong scripting experience – preferably in Python ( very strong shell scripting would also be ok if no Python ).
- Good to have skills ( but not mandatory ) – having more than 1 of these would be a BIG plus
- Worked in RedHat or Ubuntu ( Google has its own version of Linux )
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Experience with some configuration management tools like Puppet or Ansible
- Experience with LSF ( load sharing facility )
- Exposure to monitoring tools like Nagios
- Understanding of CI / CD processes from DevOps
- Exposure to Kubernetes ( as they are going to move to GCP platform in future )
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.