Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12433444
Primary Skills: Java/J2EE Full Stack, Spring Framework, REST APIs & Web Services, Microservices, Spring (Boot and/or MVC)
Duration: 3+ Months, with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
- 5+ years of Java/J2EE Full Stack Spring framework development experience
- Strong experience developing REST APIs & Web Services
- Strong experience Microservices
- Strong experience with Spring (Boot and/or MVC)
- Experience with unit testing and IDE skills
- Docker, Kerberos or another DevOps technology
- Kafka Experience working with cloud service providers like Bluemix, CloudFoundry, AWS, OpenStack, etc.
- React/Redux / Angular.
- Test-driven development.
- CI/CD environment and technologies.
- Full-stack development experience.
- Modern full-cycle single page application experience (in Java).
- Authored an NPM package.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases.
- Bonus points for having an active GitHub portfolio to see past work and projects.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil at 408-907-3201.
- Positive attitude, ability to make the best out a situation, regardless of the challenge or outcome.
- Allstar communicator. Extravert, Ambivert, or an Introvert that’s willing to come out of their shell and help lead technical discussions, if needed.
- Always seeking to improve, whether it’s training or looking at the next big technology, continuous development.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.