Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12248877
Akraya is looking for a Senior Java Fullstack Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Murali @ 408-512-3149.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: J2EE, Spring Boot, Microservices, Rest Api’s
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
The perfect candidate is a very driven individual with a desire to get things done.
The candidate must have the ability to figure things out with minimal guidance and experience working on teams with in a very agile environment with constantly changing priorities.
We are looking for a Full-Stack engineer who has experience with J2EE technology, spring, SpringBoot, SpringSecurity, Junit, CentOS, Tomcat, Apache, REST API).
Excellent experience working with AWS, Git, Jmeter, Selenium, container technology like Docker.
The candidate will also need to have excellent database (Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB) skills.
Finally, the candidate should also have very good debugging skills in terms of tracking down issues.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Murali @ 408-512-3149
- Work on Backend Spring-boot based web service API's for multiple micro services
- Design and develop API for backend services.
- Work extensively on integration with multiple vendor API Integrate Salesforce Service Cloud with backend billing and customer care platforms.
- Manage database changes, stored procedures on Oracle, MongoDB.
- Support production deployments and troubleshooting.
- Automate the deployments through CI/CD pipeline with high availability.