Primary Skills: Java, SQL and NoSQL,Spring, Python,AWS,Cloud, Postgres RDBMS
Duration: Long term
Contract Type: W2 Only
Primary Skills :
Responsibility / Job Description:
- Looking for solid Java engineers (super quality – only A+ players)
- Must have experience build some customers tools
- Solid distributed systems experience
- Strong coding and design skills
- Understands scalability
- Need someone CS background for sure (IMPORTANT)
- Prefer to have worked in Container platform, Dockers
- Experience level --- Mid level engineers
- Primary skillset --- Java, some AWS, Cloud, Postgres RDBMS
- Preferred / Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with a streaming architecture
- OWASP or CISSP experience
- Startup experience
Write well designed, clean, efficient code backed by unit tests
Must to Have:
- Develop scalable, lasting technology solutions
- Abide by coding standards and guidelines
- Build for security and performance
- Work well in an Agile/Scrum environment (done the right way)
- Maintain a high standard of work quality and encourage others to do the same
- Energetic individual with enthusiasm to learn new tools, technologies & processes
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashish at 408-907-6402.
- Ability to write clean java code.
- 5+ years of experience leading Java based development projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field required; master's degree is a plus.
- Knowledge of microservices.
- SQL and NoSQL experience (must understand trade offs of relational and non-relational models).
- AWS experience.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.