Primary Skills: Java, ORM, spring,soap,rest,web services, CI/CD, data structures, algorithms, etc.
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
- Excellent hands-on problem solving skills with quick analytical thinking.
- Programming skills: Object oriented programming, Java, Spring framework, ORM, Databases( Postgres – relational databases, service oriented architecture. Has used ORM). How to create webservice, connect web service with database.
- Develop code that is modular, scalable, high performance and to high-quality standards
- Develop CI/CD pipelines for Automating development, create unit test cases, QA build and deployment processes.
- Excellent debugging skills for resolving production issues.
- Web services development experience is a must.
- Understanding of authentication methods for Web services.
- Ability to rapidly ramp up and contribute is required.
- Very strong computer science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, etc.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Aman/ Ashish at 408-907-3219/ 408-907-6402
- Should be able to do the deployment
- Writing code and responsible for unit testing & fixing bugs
- 3-5 yrs. of relevant Java core: breadth and depth
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.