Primary Skills: Java Developer, JSON, REST, XML, and SOAP
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 06 months to 1 year contract
Contract Type: W2 and Corp-Corp
The Senior Developer coordinates all activities between the Information Technology department and the business stakeholders including gathering functional requirements and translating requirements into a technical design that meets the goals and objectives of the business, driving business process changes, coordinating change management meetings and activities, and reporting on progress and issues.
- Extensive knowledge of Java including web services including JSON, REST, XML, and SOAP.
- Knowledge of software frameworks such as Spring.
- Knowledge of Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as NetBeans, Eclipse, JDeveloper.
- Knowledge of working with a source code control system such as GIT or SVN.
- Knowledge of software build automation and project systems such as ANT and Maven.
- Knowledge of databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
- Knowledge of report design and development software such as Business Objects, JasperReports, Tableau, Power BI, or Oracle BI Publisher.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Software solutions such as Oracle, SAP, IBM, ESRI, Salesforce and Workday.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pushpendra at 408-816-2400.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.