Primary Skills: Java Development, test and kafka and customer facing
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
Notes by Manager:
- Java 1.8 specific – all features familiarity and coding experience – spring boot – Apache Scala (will be trained) – integration pattern and core concepts.
Multiple positions - Minimum – 5 years with Java Coding.
- Kafka (not just Consumer – should be able to troubleshoot and deeper knowledge – how it stores, recalls messages); Oracle RDBMs (in Q3 new applications will be into CosmosDb /Cassandra); NoSQL experience will be good to have; use Cloud (will not be developing scripts); know how to use Jenkins for deployment; Maven (lifecycle); Junit (familiarity with testing and development/unit testing/manual testing; write Junit code for all the functions);
- Customer facing application development experience OR eCommerce domain expertise OR any tools development OR Business Logic oriented applications development;
To follow up with any questions, please contact Harleen @ 408-816-2474
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 1 - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing client.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.