Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12240116
Primary Skills: Java, web-based Application, debugging, Design, Development, Coding, life cycle methodologies
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
Roles & Responsibilities :
Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 1 - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Focus on backend aspect of ecommerce chain, we have pre purchase and post purchase.
- Matthew Lead vertical team (home, fashion, everyday living, entertainment)
- Looking to implement innovative ideas. These are high value projects, Offer people to see the solutions live.
- Most of the products are java based technologies, restful, Kafka, NoSQL databases based.
- 3rd party cloud integration.
Top 3 Skills
- Backend java, restful, deployed cloud application.
- 3-5 years of experience is required.
- Additional responsibilities like sprint planning, design discussion.
Nice to have:
- Cloud Deployment.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Abhishek at 408-907-2688.
- Front end is a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.