Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12222137
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Instructional Designing, Captivate, Articulate Storyline or Adobe Illustrator , LMS, eLearning, Commercial Learning
Duration: 6+ Months (possible extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
Skills / Job Requirements:
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify learning objectives and capture key learning concepts.
- Independently project manage all phases of learning projects using the ADDIE model – analysis, design, development, implementation & evaluation.
- Conduct pre and post course needs/gap analysis.
- Develop eLearning, instructor led, blended learning, virtual and video training curriculums
- Develop interactive online and instructor led workshops.
- Structure existing content for best learning experience by end-user, e.g., instructor-led, e-learning, video, graphical representation, and interactive activities.
- Simplify complex concepts or convey a message through the development of illustrations and graphics.
- Analyze assessment and evaluation results to recommend design/development improvements.
- Document process workflows.
- Educate new Commercial Learning Trainers on adult learning principles and instructional design best practices.
- Research and recommend 3rd party training solutions in collaboration with the Learning and Technology Team.
- Research and recommend improvements to existing sales training programs.
Education Background :
- 6-9 yrs. relevant professional experience.
- 1-2 yrs. experience in a sales training organization required.
Software Proficiency Required:
- Curriculum Development or Instructional Design/Technology Master degree preferred
- Education degree acceptable.
- College degree required.
- Strong knowledge of adult learning theory and its application to learning solutions.
- Experience working with SMEs in a team environment.
- Ability to self-manage multiple development projects and deadlines.
- Ability to define and document process.
To follow up with any questions, please contact contact Moiz at 408-816-2442.
- Captivate, Articulate Storyline, MS Office (Word, Power-Point, Excel), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In-Design.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.