Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12658006
Primary Skills: 7+ YOE with REST integrations and reporting
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension or conversion.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Implementation Specialist (IS) is responsible for providing excellent technical implementation and integration support to our Enterprise clients. As an IS within the CyberSource Customer Support team, you will have significant interaction (phone, emails and web ticketing) with our customers and our internal engineering team on REST integrations and reporting. Implementation Specialists are great teammates with the ability to deliver results in a dynamic and ever changing environment with superb communication and time management skills.
- 7 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 4 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, networking principles, databases, programming languages (REST, Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), and markup languages (HTML, XML).
- Program-level, complex, and/or multifaceted solution architecture.
- Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to articulate complex topics to variable audiences is required.
- Quickly evaluate information and make quick decision based on multiple factors.
- Must be able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues based on strict time limits.
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-department teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter with strong organization skills and resolution management.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashutosh @ 408-512-2368
- Manage technical communications with client's technical team, project team, customer services team and senior executives.
- Manage merchant implementations and provide consultative guidance.
- Proactively resolve business & technical problems encountered during implementation by addressing product questions, working on technical troubleshooting and leading training sessions where needed.
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise of CyberSource REST API and reporting through training and self-study.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.