Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12718401
Primary Skills: Project Management, SDLC, Budget
Duration: 03+ Months (High Probability of Extension)
Contract Type: W2
- This job may require daily evaluations of employees, as well as leadership and motivation, in order to achieve particular goals.
- IT project managers must ensure that employees have the same shared vision and goals for projects while being assigned specific duties.
- Project managers in information technology (IT) are tasked with planning certain types of projects within a company and ensuring that they are executed and on-track through every stage of the process.
- Problem-solving may be necessary when projects are not going as planned, and they are usually given budgets for projects and must ensure that all parties involved are adhering to financial limits.
- These project managers oversee projects until they are finished, and evaluate them to determine whether follow-up projects are necessary and what changes can be made for the future.
- This job may also involve overseeing various personnel and departments to ensure their collaboration.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Amit at 408-512-2362.
- Leadership skills.
- Project management
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.