Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12635374
Primary Skills: Project Management, Scrum Master, Agile, SAFe Certification
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- 2+ years Scrum Master Experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a project environment.
- 1 year experience in an Agile environment.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents
- Seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Develops and delivers effective presentations.
- Puts the needs of others first and convey a selfless quality. Values diverse opinions and understands role is about persuading not commanding.
- Encourages a culture of trust, promotes decentralized decision making and contribute to the development of a self-organizing team.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Newton at 408-816-2470.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent experience.
- SAFe Certification most preferred.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.