Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12124549
Akraya is looking for a Senior IT Project Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Project Management, Healthcare/Pharma/Biotech, Business Analysis, Stakeholders, MS Project, MS Office and Share point
Duration: 06+ Months Contract (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
- Project management methodologies.
- Expertise in MS Project, MS Office and Share point.
- Demonstrates facilitation skills and uses collaborative approach to solve problems.
- Demonstrates ability to complete high quality work on multiple concurrent projects under tight deadlines.
- Prefer experience working in Life Sciences and/or GxP environment.
- Prefer experience working in Clinical Operations or Biometrics.
- Prefer knowledge of Business Analysis and experience in creating process maps.
- 8+ years of project management in multiple industries. Would also consider.
- 5+ years of project management/business analysis experience in pharma/biotech.
- 3+ years of project management or other experience in Clinical Drug Development in pharma/biotech.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.