Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12376051
Primary Skills: Java/ J2EE, SDLC, DevOps, Systems Analysis, Agile, Bug Tracking and Source Code Control Systems
Duration: 4 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
As a Senior IT Engineer-Applications, you will work in a fast-paced environment to build Java solutions supporting a multi-year project. You will participate in all development phases of the software development lifecycle, including estimation, physical architecture and design specification, code development, unit test, deployment, and implementation. As a senior member of the development team, you will be responsible for mentoring junior team members as well as performing your own development tasks. y technologies including cloud-based, Java, Splunk, and NodeJS applications and multiple SDLC approaches such as Waterfall, Agile, and DevOps.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil at 408-907-3201
- Two (2) years of development experience with Java.
- Three (3) years experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions.
- Three (3) years experience with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems.
- Two (2) years of development experience with Agile Methodology.
- Two (2) years of development experience using DevOps.
- Minimum three (3) years experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (e.g., SDLC).
- Minimum one (1) year in a technical leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and Minimum six (6) years experience in software development or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.