Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Change Management, Project Management, Corporate Communication, Analytical Skills.
Duration: 6+ Months (Possible extension or conversion)
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Bachelor's degree in project management, finance, economics, communications, business or information technology.
- 3+ years of project, program, marketing, corporate communications, corporate training, or business analysis experience, including preferably a minimum of 1 year of experience with change management.
- Strong process orientation and an understanding of organizational change management principles, methodologies, tools and best practices.
- Experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Track record of on-time, on scope, high quality implementations.
- Candidate must have demonstrated and be prepared to exhibit extensive initiative and ownership of project success.
- Ability to analyze complex situations, set goals and objectives, and manage situations to satisfactory completion.
- Simplifier, able to break-down ambiguous or complex tools and/or processes into understandable or manageable chunks to drive user adoption and satisfaction.
- Collaborative and flexible, able to draw together and work with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams.
- Curious and creative, able to push boundaries, ask "why?” and "why not?”, and is tenacious with problem-solving with a propensity to persevere.
- Understanding of User Experience and Design Thinking principals, tools and techniques are a plus.
- Strong customer service and analytical skills required
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Must have a passion for championing customer experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products for Windows including Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Visio.
- Prosci or other change management certification is a plus.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul at 408-816-2020
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.