Salt Lake City,
Job Number: 12762452
Primary Skills: Incident Management, L1/L2 support, Service Level Agreements.
Duration: 03+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Hanzala at 408-512-2457
- Own and manage the incident management process, especially the major incident management process for CSTech.
- Technically competent to understand the nature of the incident and resolve conflicts among assignment groups with respect to ownership.
- Responsible to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to business operations.
- Introduce Service Level Agreements (SLA) to the team, measure performance against the SLAs and demonstrate substantial improvement in SLA performance.
- Responsible for identifying all relevant stakeholders and communicating with them during major incident management within CSTech portfolio.
- Identify repeat incidents and known errors for proactive Problem Management, Knowledge Management and ‘shift-left’ initiatives from development to L1/L2 support
- Measure and showcase the positive impact made by the role.
- Own monitoring, events and alerting to improve the overall system availability.
- Good understanding of any one technology and passion to learn new technology and scale up as hands-on Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) in the long run.
- Knowledge of contact center applications is a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.