Duration: 12+ Months
This Full-Stack Developer is working with the latest technology, Angular, MongoDB, Node. It is a niche skillset that requires both strong front-end and back-end development skills. Additionally, the security requirement makes it more technically demanding. This individual will be responsible for design, development and support
- Up to 5 years of related hands-on product development experience with web applications is required; experience in application security space.
- Learn and become deeply familiar with Client’s customer service and business operations.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, PMO, product management, UX designers QA, and release management to enhance and implement new Customer Service applications.
- Design and develop web front-ends which are intuitive and responsive for global users.
- Test your code using Test Driven Development, writing both unit and functional tests
- Participate in the full Software Development Life Cycle (Agile/Scrum), iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Rapidly deploy, learn and iterate on new features
- Recommend and implement modifications to increase application performance, availability and scalability.
- Experience in mobile web development, touch interfaces and responsive design
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance, YAML a plus
- Experience with REST and service-based architectures.
- Strong foundation of object-oriented programming.
- Effectively work in an agile methodology within a scrum team
- Ability to effectively communicate with business partners, team members and all levels of management
To follow up with any questions, please contact Dipak at 408-907-3213
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.