Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Duration: 1 year with extension
Contract Type: W2
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul at 408-512-2368.
- 90% development work and needing someone who enjoys coding. Big project, work on cutting edge tech, building rich user interfaces, highly interactive, API's that are used internally and exposed externally.
- B.S. in Computer Science and 8+ years of Software Development Experience or M.S-PhD with 6+ years of Software Development Experience.
- Expert knowledge with Spring Technologies.
- Expert diagraming solutions (flow, block, logical).
- Expert knowledge of Security and Authentication standards and technologies like OAuth.
- Expert building Hypermedia-based REST APIs.
- Experience architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind.
- Knowledgeable about Database technologies like Oracle and Hadoop.
- Knowledgeable about network architecture, VIPS, and Firewalls.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.