Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12285572
Akraya is looking for a Senior Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Vaibhav @ 408-907-2733.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java, AWS/Azure/Google Cloud, RDBMS,TDD, Unix.
Contract Type : W2/C2C
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Vaibhav at 408-907-2733
- 5+ years object-oriented experience with Java-based systems.
- Experience with large-scale distributed infrastructure systems and client-server architectures.
- Experience writing multi-threaded high-performance applications.
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google cloud or similar.
- Experience developing using either relational databases such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, and/or MySQL or NoSQL databases such as CouchBase, Cassandra, Mongo DB etc.
- Experience in Unit-testing (Junit, TestNG, Jmock, MockIt, etc.)
- Experience in Source Control systems such as Git, ClearCase, CVS, Subversion
- Proficiency with Kafka Queue, Rabbit MQ and similar messaging solutions.
- Proficiency in one or more of scripting languages (Shell, Groovy, Python, Ruby, C , etc.)
- Experience developing using Spring framework, Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience in Agile methodology and TDD (test driven development).
- Experience profiling Java applications.
- Experience with Unix command line tools.
- Experience using configuration management tools such as Chef and Puppet.