Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12285039
Primary Skills: Adobe campaign, SQL, Analytics
Duration: 12+ Months
Tax Term : W2
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vipul at 408-512-2357
- Manage and create campaign workflows in Adobe Campaign.
- Manage campaign processes and recommend enhancement opportunities for best practices to leadership.
- Receive and confirm campaign brief from strategy manager by exercising discretion and utilizing independent judgment.
- Leverage independent expertise and insights to decrease campaign cycle time and/or optimization of customer contact strategy through data efficiency.
- Responsible for customer segmentation of direct marketing campaigns with high level personalization.
- Manage the identification in determining appropriate channels and make recommendations to management.
- Develop variable content in creative and creative in the campaign management platform and make recommendations to management.
- Partner with e-mail design team to build out effective creative for campaigns, specifically as it pertains to digital customer dialogue initiatives
- Provide data quality assessment of campaign workflow prior to final deployment for other managers' campaigns.
- Analyze campaign performance, recommend, and implement strategic changes to improve our marketing efforts.
- Manage the vendor relationship with the direct mail vendor; send finalized direct marketing message file to selected direct mail vendor; and check electronic proofs.
- Collect and verify all approvals have been satisfied prior to scheduling the campaign deployment.
- Collaborate with IT to troubleshoot issues as needed.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.