Primary Skills: Java, Restful Services, API, Spring, Hibernate
Duration: 6+ Months
Desired skills would be:
- BS Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with Java.
- 7+ years of experience as software engineer in automation and tools.
- Strong experience in test framework architecture, SQA methodologies.
- Solid object-orientated programming skills.
- Experience developing effective APIs and RESTful services for internal and external consumption.
- Experience with Spring framework, Hibernate or any ORM framework.
- Experience with database, rational, NoSql (Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, etc).
- Experience working with data structures a plus.
- Front-end UI development skills a plus.
- Experience using Git.
- Proficiency in English, with listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Category trees & classification
- Taxonomy, back-end UI knowledge
- Previous industry background:
- Java developer with classification work.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Dipak at 408-907-3213
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.