Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12497790
Primary Skills: Java/J2EE, Spring/Hibernate/ActiveMQ/Oracle
Duration: 12 Months and possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Om @ 408-816-2471
- Responsible for creation of concept, design, development, testing and maintenance of applications for reliability, security, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use; provides technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, and implementation.
- Works with technical and business team members to create excellent software.
- Determines the best implementation that will meet the design of the Application Architect.
- Ensures that thorough unit and component testing is carried out.
- Sets and adheres to software coding and style guides to ensure consistency. Performs code reviews to ensure consistency to style standards and code quality.
- At least 5 years hands on server-side java/j2ee development experience.
- Highly proficient with Java/J2EE (preferably Jboss).
- Experience with Spring/Hibernate/ActiveMQ/Oracle.
- Extensive experience with object-oriented programming.
- Prefer proven experience developing transactional, eCommerce, hosted web applications.
- Experience with performance tuning and analysis tools.
- Strong communication and teamwork required.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.