Akraya is looking for a Senior Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Simant at 408-907-2727.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: 5-8 years of hands on Core Java development experience / Agile / Rest services / SOAP / SQL / Exposure to tomcat + micro services.
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
Job Description :
The main function of an analyst/developer is to develop and design web applications and web sites.
A typical analyst/developer is responsible for directing web site content creation, enhancement and maintenance.
An entry level analyst/developer typically has a Bachelors degree or equivalent training with previous experience.
As the levels progress, the years experience increase along with leadership expectations, with the introduction of a supervisory role at Level 4.
The technical skills, including the knowledge of computer hardware and software, increase across levels, starting from basic at Level 1 to expert at Level 5.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required).
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time (Required).
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Required).
- Expert knowledge of computer hardware and software (Required).
- Expert knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models (Required).
- Expert knowledge of computer software, such as Adobe, Java, SQL, etc (Required)
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
- 7+ years experience required.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Simant @ 408-907-2727