Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12306645
Akraya is looking for a Senior Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Pooja at 408-907-2233
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Restful,Java, OOPs
Duration: 2 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Engineering team is looking for a highly motivated engineer to work in a fast paced, high visibility and impactful product focussed on new customer acquisition and business growth. This is a high performant backend system that deals with hundred's of million of requests every day, high code coverage environment. The ideal candidate is self motivated and is a quick learner. Strength in Java, Objected oriented design experience and service oriented architecture (RESTful) is vital.
- Design and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software systems throughout all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Write clean, quality, scalable code.
- Review code with rigor and compassion to improve learning experience across the team.
- Contribute in technical discussions to build innovative and yet simple software solutions for complex business problems.
- Push the bar to solve technical challenges of scale and performance.
- Familiarity with Spring is a plus.
- RESTful Services and API Design.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233
- Master's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or closely related quantitative discipline and two.
- (2) years of experience in the job offered or two.
- (2) years of experience in the field of software engineering/development or systems analytics or Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration or closely related quantitative discipline and five
- (5) years of experience in the job offered or five.
- (5) years of progressively responsible experience in the field of software engineering/development or systems analytics.