Akraya is looking for a Senior Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Srikanth at 408-907-6419.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java, RESTful Services, API Design, Spring
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Category: Software Engineer
Job Requirements :
- Design and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software systems throughout all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Write clean, quality, scalable code.
- Review code with rigor and compassion to improve learning experience across the team.
- Contribute in technical discussions to build innovative and yet simple software solutions for complex business problems.
- Push the bar to solve technical challenges of scale and performance.
- Familiarity with Spring is a plus.
- RESTful Services and API Design.
- Master's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or closely related quantitative discipline and two.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Srikanth at 408-907-6419
- (5) years of experience in the job offered or two.
- (5) years of experience in the field of software engineering/development or systems analytics or Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration or closely related quantitative discipline and five.
- (8) years of experience in the job offered or five.
- (8) years of progressively responsible experience in the field of software engineering/development or systems analytics.