Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12306591
Akraya is looking for a Senior Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Nitish at 408-512-2367.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: RESTful, Java, J2EE ,Spring
Duration: 3+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Nitish at 408-512-2367
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field plus 4+ years work experience or MS with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Expert in Java language features, Object Oriented and Modular programming. Design Patterns are a plus.
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
- Proficient in Database design and solid understanding of RDBMS/no-SQL/Elastic clusters.
- Experience with RESTful service & API design at scale.
- Advanced knowledge of Java and JAX-RS with command of multi-threaded concurrency.
- Familiarity with Spring is a plus.
- Hands on experience in JQuery, Node.js, Angular JS. Familiarity with React.js is a plus.
- Knowledge of JS testing frameworks such as Mocha, Istanbul.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.