Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12238288
Primary Skills: Java, Sailpoint, Iam (Identity & Access Management) , IdentityIQ
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashutosh @ 408-512-2368
- 7 + years of Solid hands-on experience as programmer/developer with specialization in Java and J2EE.
- At least 4 + years of solid experience in Sail point and any Access Management Tools like OAM, ForgeRock or Okta.
- At least 2 years of experience building full stack applications using Angular.js, Node.js or React.
- Strong inter-personnel, analytical & communication skills.
- Experience working with a global team operating in different time zones
- Experience building platform APIs and SDKs.
- Affinity for an engineering culture that emphasizes Agile, DevOps, and continuous delivery.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.