Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12238288
Akraya is looking for a (Developer - Specialized - Senior) for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact (Rahul Ambhore) at (408-816-2020).
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Primary Skills: Java, Sailpoint, Iam (Identity & Access Management) , IdentityIQ
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- 7 + years of Solid hands-on experience as programmer/developer with specialization in Java and J2EE
- At least 4 + years of solid experience in Sail point and any Access Management Tools like OAM, ForgeRock or Okta
- At least 2 years of experience building full stack applications using Angular.js, Node.js or React.
- Strong inter-personnel, analytical & communication skills
- Experience working with a global team operating in different time zones
- Experience building platform APIs and SDKs
- Affinity for an engineering culture that emphasizes Agile, DevOps, and continuous delivery
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call (Rahul Ambhore @ 408-816-2020)