Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12238288
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Senior Developer. To be considered, please apply or call Rahul at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java/J2EE, OAM, ForgeRock or Okta, Angular.js, Node.js or React, APIs and SDKs Agile, DevOps, and continuous delivery
Duration: 1 year with extension
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
- 7+ years of Java/J2EE development/programming Sail Point – IdentiyIQ: Connector Development, Rules, Beanshell, workflows. Strong inter-personnel, analytical & communication skills. Bachelor's Degree.
- Development – 80%, 20% managing tasks and visibility to items. Taking on migration effort from OIM to sail point. Manager let me know there is a lot of work to do and candidate will get great exposure to playing a hand in this migration.
- BS/MS in EC/CS/IT.
- 7 + years of Solid hands-on experience as programmer/developer with specialization in Java and J2EE
- At least 4 + years of solid experience in Sail point and any Access Management Tools like OAM, ForgeRock or Okta.
- At least 2 years of experience building full stack applications using Angular.js, Node.js or React.
- Strong inter-personnel, analytical & communication skills.
- Experience working with a global team operating in different time zones.
- Experience building platform APIs and SDKs.
- Affinity for an engineering culture that emphasizes Agile, DevOps, and continuous delivery
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.