Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12175626
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Sr. Developer for one of our award-winning clients. You will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Monika Gupta @ 408-907-6415. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Design, lead and implement Full stack development.
- Interface with various stakeholders and establish rock solid mobile enablement practice
- Work as part of scrum team executing the product requirements by working with UX, product management and other teams in an agile manner.
- Review and challenge requirements and implementations designs.
- Conduct peer reviews for implementation of new features.
- Communicate status frequently in daily Scrum.
- Participate in cross-group and internal customer feature demos.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Monika Gupta @ 408-907-6415
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with tools like Rally, JIRA, Sharepoint, wiki, etc
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Sound planning, organizational and problem solving skills, excellent project management skills.
- Ability to provide thought leadership on mobile excellence and practice.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrive in self-motivated internal-innovation driven environment.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.