Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Senior Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul @ 408-512-2368.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java, Rest, spring, NoSQL, Docker, Json, Agile, CI/CD, SOAP , SQL
Duration: 12 Months contract
Contract Type: W2\C2C
- You’ll help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how they respond to their business needs.
- You will build partnerships with product management to make sure that the products we are building deliver real value.
- You’ll use technologies that include Java, REST, Spring ,NoSQL, Docker and more.
- You will analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution.
- You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, code quality initiatives, scripting languages and operating systems.
- You coach and mentor your team members and help them grow professionally.
- You’ll lead meeting and discussions with cross-functional and non-technical teams.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and above all, you are a team player!
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul @ 408-512-2368
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and 8+ years of Software Development Experience
- You are a Java expert and you have experience with REST APIs, JSON and exposure to container based technologies.
- You have strong experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Sonar,
- JUnit, Power Mock.
- Understand and own component security analysis, including code and data flow review. Collaborate with security team to implement and verify secure coding techniques.
- As an end-end champion for your products, you will have strong debugging and UNIX skills to help support our Operations teams.
- A background in the payments domain is a plus.
- Knowledge of functional programming is a plus.