Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12069298
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for Sr Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Monika Gupta @ 408-907-6415. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Duration: 06+ Months contract
Contract Type: W2
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required
- 3-7 years of experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one' s time (Required)
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software (Required)
- Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models (Required)
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Adobe, Java, SQL, etc (Required)
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, build or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools and digital media
- Write, design, or edit web page content
- Perform web site updates
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems
- Evaluate code to ensure it is valid, meets industry standards and is compatible with devices or operation systems
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Monika Gupta @ 408-907-6415
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.