Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Senior Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Monika @ 408-907-6415.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: 5-10 yrs Java/J2EE stack experience.Both front and backend development experience. Web Services, UI, SOAP, Spring
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Responsible for the application development deliverables that include designing, coding and unit testing.
- Provide development support for production issues and service requests.
- Interact with business units to define and clarify requirements; create and modify business use cases; and to create conceptual approach based on business requirement. Provide recommendation on scope and scale of effort required to develop solutions.
- Create or review documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to standards, processes, and application functionalities.
- Work with both technical and business staff on a wide variety of tasks, which span the full application development life cycle.
- Work closely with project team members (Analysts, Architects, Developers, Project Managers, QA testers, Product Managers, etc.); coordinate and interface with other IT groups (e.g. Network, Operations, Engineering, etc).
- Coordinate, participate and manage design activities, development integration testing, data modeling, software configuration, implementation planning, and deployment support.
- Work with various project team members to ensure technology decisions are business driven and meet business requirement.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Monika at 408-907-6415
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in system and software design, architecture, and development of large-scale system, applications and tools.
- Experience with software development utilizing Java, J2EE, Hibernate, SQL, JDBC, Spring, REST, SOAP, JSON, GIT.
- Strong experience in data modeling and SQL programming is required.
- Working experience with following systems – Linux, RedHat, Tomcat, Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies (WSDL, XSD, XML, XSLT, REST and SOAP).
- Strong experience troubleshooting & debugging Linux based applications.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex software development and design issues.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other related technology discipline and 5+ years of experience or Masters and 3+ years.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) best practices, software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, RUP), DevOps practices and the demands of a professional services organization.