Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12098113
Akraya is looking for a Senior data Scientist for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Radha @ 408-907-3215.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Digital Marketing in hi-tech b2b industry, marketing campaign, R, SAS, Python
Duration: 6 Months contract (intended to extend another few more months)
Contract Type: W2 Only
You will support Digital Marketing and work independently in building models across a multitude of projects, such as B2B funnel analysis, forecasting, lead scoring and campaign sequencing and attribution modeling, using R, Python or other language/machine learning libraries. Develop and maintain reports on the effectiveness of models.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Radha @ 408-907-3215
- 4-7 Years (or equivalent education) with experience in Digital Marketing specifically.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the primary data science tool-sets: R, SAS, SPSS, Python, and models such as ARIMA.
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Analytics, Tableau and/or Power BI.
- Experience using advanced analytics techniques to tackle digital marketing business problems, such as, pre-funnel behavior analysis to predict insights in the digital journey prior to web form conversions, insights across tactics, multi-touch attribution, campaign sequencing, ROI analysis for paid campaign efficacy, and forecasting for pipeline metrics.
- Working knowledge of methods such as regression, cohort analysis, hypothesis testing, cluster analysis with hands-on experience translating raw data from relational databases and Hadoop into modeling data sets (using Excel, SQL, SAS or other coding tools) is desired.
- Good business & technical communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to explain and present analytics concepts to non-technical audiences. Ability to establish & cultivate relationships with all stakeholders.
- Proven project management and organizational skills.
- Graduate degree in data sciences, advanced analytics, statistics or related fields is preferred, or equivalent on-the-job experience (experience in high-tech enterprise business-to-business industry is ideal, as is prior experience from a reputed analytics firm doing similar work).