Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11712794
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Data Engineer - Senior for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Business Intelligence, Data Analysis or Data Visualization, Full Stack. Python, Java, Rest API' s, Linux, JSON, SQL, Excel (vlookups, pivots, macros), Tableau,
Duration: 6 months Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
- Have been in a senior role that have lead teams. 7+ years of development experience – full stack. Python, Java, Rest API' s. Linux. JSON, SQL, Excel (vlookups, pivots, macros). 2-4 years of experience in Tableau – leverage platforms and know the architecture to build out dashboards. Open to a chance they have to hop on early or later in day for a global call. Bachelor' s Degree – Computer Science/Engineering.
- Development work 80%, potential in the future to lead a team that would do this work. Product manager/developer. Foundation set and will need to add new coding to grow and build out.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar business intelligence, data analysis or data visualization role and a degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- Significant experience in designing analytical data layers and in conducting ETL with very large and complex data sets
- Very high level of expertise with Tableau desktop software (techniques such as LOD calculations, calculated fields, table calculations, and dashboard actions)
- High level of ability in JSON, SQL. Experience with Python is a must. Experience with Excel (Vlookups, pivots, macros, etc.). Experience with xAPI is a plus.
- Ability to leverage HR systems such as Workday, Salesforce etc., to execute the above responsibilities
- Understanding of statistical analysis, quantitative aptitude and the ability to gather and interpret data and information
- You are an expert in data visualization. You have a strong business sense and you are able to translate business problems to data driven solutions with minimal oversight
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.