Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12531001
Primary Skills: Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Leads data discovery for accurate business definitions of BI metrics and attributes, and presents the same in an organized and structured manner for easy retrieval and consumption by BI users, applications and self serve analytic platforms.
- Ensures metadata consolidation and integration.
- Participates in data collection, representation, and management; data standards; and policy as it pertains to Business Intelligence and Analytic products and solutions.
- Supports Requirements Analysis, Presenting Technical Information, Data Profiling and Reporting, as required to document metadata and enable governance.
- Is an expert in (Payments) data (internal and external) and can determine the best way to put information together.
- Ensures information repository is well managed, and enables sharing for formulation of enterprise-specific data metrics.
- Implementing industry standards and industry best practices for metadata management and governance.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul at 408-816-2020
- 8+ years of Database modeling, data warehousing, business intelligence, analytics or related experience. 3+ years of experience with Data Management or Data Architecture in banking/payments industry as well as understanding of payments industry data and metrics is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline.
- Expertise in database design and data query languages like SQL, Hive, Hue, PIG
- Expertise in BI and data warehousing principles including data modeling, data quality, extract/transform/load process as they apply to data preparation for BI/ Analytic solutions.
- Understanding of BI tools such as Micro Strategy, Tableau, SAS
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Must work well in highly collaborative, matrixed and team oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communications skills - capable of developing well-structured communications and presentations.
- Strategic and analytical ability to synthesize and organize data/information into actionable recommendations with clear customer and shareholder impact.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.