Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12520390
Primary Skills: Call center, Dashboards, Data Reports
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Taabish at 408-907-7669
- Define and measure key performance metrics and KPIs.
- Collaborate with leadership to define performance goals/targets and quantify performance gaps (incl. time, volume and financially based metrics)
- Build data/performance reports and dashboards (as needed); facilitate metrics reporting process.
- Analyst various types of system data to quantify baseline metrics and identify data trends.
- Present data findings in such a manner that is meaningful and actionable to management.
- Manage program budget vs. actual financial reporting.
- Supporting the call center optimization work.
- Be able to define and measure KPIs, closely involved with collaborating with the leadership team to see what the goals and targets are; call times, transfer times, volume, etc.
- Call handling in call center environment.
- Data reports and dashboards.
- Multiple systems – will have to work through the multiple systems to identify the data. (one for call handling, one for staffing, cisco and EPIC)
- More than likely there will be financial reporting too. (vendor usage).
- Specific tools they’d like to see on the resume: epic isn’t a requirement, it’s a plus.
- This role is more about getting data from the various systems and presenting the data from these system.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.