Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 11901492
Akraya is looking for a Senior Content Strategist (Mid level) for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Harleen at 408-816-2474. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Content Strategist, Content interface design.
Duration: 6+ Months
Tax Term: W2 only
What You’ ll Do:
- Lead in the creation of business and consumer product experiences.
- Partner with designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for Sam' s Club e-commerce products,
- Support continuous improvement of user experience tools, documentation, and process
- Assist user experience design, prototyping, and content strategy, as well as consultation for HTML, Engineering, and Product Management teams prior to launch.
- When you look at our website, you will see multiple easy ways we could restructure our navigation, data, content, checkout flow, or page elements to make the experience easier and more delightful for our customer – and you’ re excited to tell us about them.
What You’ ll Need
- Ability to write brief, persuasive, on-task text that keeps users engaged and reduces errors and confusion.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business. Work quickly and efficiently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- A constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Inclusive design philosophy with a strong editorial sense. You gather feedback judiciously, but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
- Experience creating content strategy for large customer facing properties.
- Content interface design
- Writing the content (copyrighting) and hard core designing
- Person who can think about the design from page to page -buttons, link, flow of the page.
- Bachelor’ s degree and 5 years experience with digital content creation OR Master’ s degree and 3 years digital content experience
- Portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines for web and mobile applications
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harleen at 408-816-2474
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.