Primary Skills: Business Analysis. Telephony Systems, Contact Center
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Candidate must have experience process improvement with formulating business case, financial analysis in determine and confirming ROI within business case, bringing new technology to research and solve issues in contact centers.
Additional Job Details:
Telephony Lead, Contact Center Telephony Systems-Strategic
Candidate MUST have contact center and telephony experience - required.
Conversion to FTE possible. Remote work possible.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shraddha at 408-907-6413
- Ability to Explore new telephony capabilities to determine feasibility and benefit of bringing to the call center.
- Business Case Development including building ROI.
- Design, improve and enhance caller experience via telephony systems via exploration of innovative technology components.
- Work with analytics to identify areas of improvement and present via data driven design.
- Insure IVR and Routing design adheres to industry best practice Branding standards.
- Lead development and execution of strategy, future telephony functionality, enhancements and capacity management to meet the evolving needs of the business with collaboration Contact Center Operational leaders and IT.
- Participate in governance and change control/management activities
- Coordinate with testing, technical, business, reporting, and vendor teams to review and approve business and technical requirements planning and design sessions.
- Drive IVR self-service utilization improvements.
- Collaborate with business intelligence team to validate and investigate data for reporting and analytics.
- Manage queue treatment change requests.
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in contact center telephony technology domain (e.g., ACD, Skills Based Routing, IVR, QA, reporting and analytics, etc.), operations experience.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Experience leading small to large projects.
- Ability to work effectively within matrixed organizations and develop strong partnerships with both IT and business partners.
- Ability to navigate through large and complex organizations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Extensive understanding of SDLC, Agile, change management, application development, infrastructure and industry best practices.
- Ability to analyze, document, and present to senior IT and business leaders.
- Critical, strategic thinking, meeting facilitation, outstanding verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interaction skills are required.
- Healthcare business acumen.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.