Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12445730
Primary Skills: PEOPLESOFT, HRMS, SECURITY, Excel
Duration: 7 Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Top 3 - 5 Daily Responsibilities:
- Provide application Security support for the My HR applications in the Production and test environments.
- Identify and create solutions by reviewing and analyzing existing systems and processes; Define functional business requirements and translate them into system requirements for updates to the system; Conduct gap analysis to document discrepancies between business requirements and system capabilities.
- Develop project plans and ensure plan adherence.
- Must have a strong working experience with PeopleSoft Security v9.1 or higher; Must be able to define and set-up new Security access requirements; Must have experience with any or all of the following PeopleSoft HRMS v9.1 Modules: HR, Self-Service and Payroll North America.
- Complete understanding and application of concepts, techniques and standards in general HR and business analysis, as well as IT principles and practices.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pallavi at 408-816-2464.
- Skills Required:
- Strong business writing skills and to be able to present analysis, documentation of processes, methods, solutions, etc.
- Interpretive – ability to translate business processes and requirements into system specifications
- Intermediate to expert experience level with MS Excel, Word, Visio, and Project
- Ability to create complex reports using PeopleSoft Query, Access, Excel or other 3rd party reporting tool
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including trending and root cause analysis; Ability to problem-solving complex issues; Ability to perform database querying and report development; Ability to effectively work independently; Ability to communicate effectively with business partners, connecting business concepts to technical system concepts.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.