Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12255843
Akraya is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Pushpendra @ 408-816-2400.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and sick pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Data Analysis, Power Bi, Tableau, Business Intelligence, Data Science
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2
- Analyze and Interpret cross-functional data (structured and unstructured), identify trends and root causes behind the trends, and then help support and champion delivery of actionable insights.
- Champion requirements, design & collaboration from an Analytics perspective for a number of internal demands/projects.
- Build productive relationships with Business Functional Leaders, a global IT team, including BSAs, Developers, DBAs.
- Own the functional design of solutions/analytics project/enhancements that support Customer Success and interface with Sales, Marketing, Order Management, Products, Operations, Billing, Customer Experience and other teams as needed.
- Perform data analysis, Dash boarding & data mining to extract actionable insights using qualitative and quantitative data.
- Recommend optimal insights based on historical data, predictive analytics and scenario analysis.
- Utilizes statistical techniques such as univariate, multi-variate, decision trees, and regression analysis to improve A/B testing.
- Ability to apply quantitative data analysis techniques to improve work processes.
- Ability to work in an environment where activities and deliverables are dependent on a diverse group of technical and business functional experts.
- Strong Experience in DATA ANALYSIS, POWER BI,TABLEAU, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, DATA SCIENCE .
- Strong understanding of data and metrics related to Account, Opportunity, Quote, Order, Fulfillment, Assets, Billing, Service Requests, Trouble Tickets, Audit, Customer Satisfaction Scores, Net Promoter Score, Customer Lifetime Value
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Engineering preferred.
- 8 or more years’ experience in an Analytics Business Systems Analyst role supporting business units globally.
- Good knowledge of data modelling techniques & data relationships (correlation, ranking, regression, distribution, deviation, etc.)
- Expertise in utilizing Tableau, Oracle BI 11g/12c, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, SQL, Google-Big Query.
- Understanding of CRM processes, systems and data in a B2B environment e.g. Salesforce, Siebel Quote & Order Management.
- Experience or exposure with statistical concepts and applications, data analysis, call center data exposure, customer satisfaction data exposure and/or CRM data exposure.
Good to have experience with DATA MINING, MACHINE LEARNING, MARKETING, MATLAB, MINITAB, OPERATIONS, ORACLE, ORDER MANAGEMENT PYTHON, QUANTITATIVE, SAS, SIEBEL, SQL, SYSTEMS ANALYST, AUDIT, BSA, DECISION TREES, MARKETING ANALYSIS METRICS, PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS, REGRESSION ANALYSIS, SERIAL ATTACHED SCSI, STATISTICS, TABLEAU SOFTWARE TROUBLE TICKETS
- Knowledge of Minitab and Google Cloud Platform and related components a plus.
- Exposure to Machine learning along with proficiency in analytical tools like R, SAS, MATLAB, Python a plus.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pushpendra at 408-816-2400