Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12339388
Akraya is looking for a Senior Business Solutions Analyst - Commerce for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Shashank at 408-512-2427.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: ERP, SAP SD, CC/CI, BRIM/ Hybris Billing Business Analyst
Duration: Full Time
As a member of the Commerce team, this Business Solutions Analyst will collaborate with Client's order management and product teams to understand and support their strategic priorities. The candidate is required to have strong order management system experience, be able to analyze complex business problems and procedures, and deliver solutions that meet business requirements. You will work primarily with SAP Hybris Billing and SAP SD and must have strong SAP domain expertise, as well as experience with integrating non-SAP systems and SaaS providers. You will play a key role in the transformation of Client’s Quote to Cash processes and systems. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively, think creatively, think end-to-end, embrace change, and be self-driven and able to work with ambiguous requirements with little or no guidance. You may be required to lead cross functional teams and help mentor junior analysts.
What you’ll do
What you need to succeed
- Assist Client business partners in defining key capabilities/ requirements that will enable their strategy.
- Provide guidance to the business partners on existing system capabilities and where development work is required.
- Create complex conceptual designs (including application interfaces and interactions).
- Document design decisions, configuration and development rationale.
- Evaluate, prototype and implement solutions to meet the subscription metering/ usage & billing needs of Client’s enterprise customers.
- Configure SAP standard solutions within the SD/CC/CI/CA modules.
- Identify and monitor interdependencies between integrated application components and systems.
- Provide expert level support for operational problem resolution.
- Participate in and/or lead various process improvement projects to increase operational efficiency.
- Be recognized as an expert on one or more applications/products.
- Work within the framework of the project management standards.
- Collaborate with high performing teams across multiple geographies.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shashank @ 408-512-2427
- B.S./B.A. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience as an SAP SD, CC/CI, BRIM/ Hybris billing business analyst or consultant.
- 7 + years of ERP related experience; with a deep understanding of industry standard Quote to Cash processes.
- Good understanding of industry standard SaaS/ subscription management processes with a focus on usage based metering and invoicing.
- Understanding of integration points with SAP SD, FSCM, AR, AP, COPA, CC, CI/CA, BW, HANA is desired.