Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12372044
Primary Skills: Revenue Cycle, Claims, Grievance, Appeals, or Membership Data, Tableau, Power BI or other analytic tools
Duration: 6+ Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- 5 - 10 years work experience in health plans or related field, three or more years in a consulting role with specific experience in leading and managing complex, cross functional initiatives.
- Experience leading multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently and be a strong thought partner with leaders and other team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, must be able to adjust verbal and written communications depending on audience e.g., executives vs. project team.
- Bachelors degree or 4 equivalent years of experience.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products, MS Visio, MS Project.
- Experience analyzing complex data from multiple sources and developing reports/recommendations.
- Prior work experience at Healthcare.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Swapnil at 408-907-3201.
- Healthcare experience.
- Revenue Cycle.
- Appeals or Membership Data background with proven example of large scale business intelligence work.
- Ability to use Tableau, Power BI and other analytic tools and prepare compelling visuals to support executive decision making.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.