Primary Skills: Data and analytics, Data flows, Data stores, Data Architecture, Relational and non-relational databases.
Duration: 08+ Months (With likely extensions)
Contract Type: W2
- Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas.
- Oversee all end-to-end architecture including data and analytics.
- Responsible for evaluation and set-up of organizational state of architecture for IT
- Define and design architecture.
- Direct development in various modules and systems.
- Will be accountable for legacy architecture and will analyze and define what needs to be migrated.
- Present company evolution based on industry trends.
- Execute various aspects of data solutions architectures and the design, preparation and delivery of new business models, new product development and client delivery
- Drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines.
- Drive technology strategy and influence business stakeholders on strategic product direction.
- Establishes enterprise wide data architecture practices that are used by data architects, and data modelers to ensure client's vision can be diligently executed upon.
- Act as a subject matter expert and bridge between technical and business audiences during solution planning, development, and deployment.
- Translate strategy, architecture and designs into deliverable business solutions that enable the business strategies of the company to be achieved.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure cross- architecture integrity is maintained and practiced.
- 10 + years of experience building new products and services, preferably commercialized, multi-tenant Software products
- Experience with the most current suppliers such as SFDC, Oracle, NetSuite, Aptus, ServiceNow etc
- Deep knowledge of business applications and analytics = Understanding of data flows, including analytics of best practices in line with application architecture
- Experience in employee services (i.e. WebEx. Vs. Zoom) preferred
- Outstanding management capabilities, including ability to build and lead a highly effective team across geographic locations
- Experience with business process development, governance processes, budgeting and administrative operations
- Ability to balance high-level identification of innovation opportunities with oversight of technical development processes
- Demonstrated technical and business aptitude that allows you to understand, translate, and guide discussions and decisions at a strategic enterprise level as well as at a detailed execution level.
- Passion for creating new products that drive significant value for our clients.
- Experience managing in-house development staff and lead relationships with external developers.
- Comfortable building and leading relationships with key internal customers.
- Grasping a range of functional and non-functional requirements to understand an application scope and define the right architecture including solution components and interactions.
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey detailed and complicated messages to varied audiences, including the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with ability to translate between the two.
- 10+ years of IT/development experiences and 5+ years of experience architecting and designing technical solutions for a breakthrough product through multiple releases
- Experience developing solutions in a variety of programming languages from scratch
- Familiarity with multiple data stores – both relational and non-relational databases
- Deep knowledge of data architecture spanning all aspects of each system and how they can be applied in a business context.
- Experience leading technical teams to solve problems with massive strategic implications in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
- Evangelist for new ways of thinking and a solid understanding of how incentives drive behavior.
- Customer-oriented mindset - understanding the customer's needs and working backwards to develop solutions.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Srikanth at 408-907-6419.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.