Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12720530
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Android Development,Kotlin and Java
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
The main function of a Senior Android Developer is to work on a team environment to deliver high quality code that meets specified acceptance criteria and quality goals. The developer will work within an Agile team to groom, write, and test the code delivered. This position will work closely with other mobile developers, a product owner, UX designers, and architects.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
- 7+ years experience required.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Expert knowledge of Android Development.
- Expert knowledge of software design patterns.
- Expert knowledge of Kotlin and Java.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Monika @ 408-907-6415
- Write high quality Android code that meets product & technical requirements.
- Work in a team environment to complete assigned work.
- Test code written to ensure completeness to specifications.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.