Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12303413
Akraya is looking for a Senior Analytics Consultant for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Divya at 408-512-2371
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Credit Risk, Cash flow, CECL, IFRS9, Basel II/III, CCAR
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
This requirement is for Credit Data Store build, so candidate with strong risk and regulatory reporting background is required.
- 10+ years of risk, regulatory and data analytics background
- Experience in credit risk modeling, cash flow, forecasting, Basel II/III, CCAR, compliance analysis and quantitative risk analysis
- Well versed with data quality governance framework, process, policies and procedures for IFRS 9 and CECL reporting compliance, and conducted data testing
- Led business process and workflow mapping/analysis using data capture and modeling technologies. Collaborated with stakeholders to ensure business and technology alignment
- Well versed with Change/ Release Management (Release calendar, scope, feature packages, change review board formulation & management, user acceptance testing, sign-offs and implementation support)
- Exceptional communication skills are mandatory to succeed in this role
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Divya at 408-512-2371
- Bachelor or Masters in Finance
- Experience in credit risk modeling, CECL, IFRS9, Basel II/III, CCAR and quantitative risk analysis
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.