Job Category: Buying, Planning, & Supply Chain Management
Job Number: 11699058
Akraya is looking for a Senior Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shishir at (408) 907-6403. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: MS Excel, PowerPoint, Supply Chain Operations, FGI Report, Supplier Forecast, Kanban control cycle management
Duration: 12 Months Plus (Possibility of Extension)
Key responsibilities and scope of this role include:
- Publish monthly run out reports for component materials where we have completed a prior LTB or bridge purchases base on defined build schedule.
- Publish ad hoc component run out or availability reports based on hypothetical build plans.
- Assess industry or market intelligence risk reports for component risks to Intuitive and produce recommended safety stock or strategic inventory purchase recommendations.
- Assess health and compliance of safety stock and strategic inventory held at contact manufacturing partners.
Provide component market information to community manager and Engineering to help steer component selection for new products
- Mass updates on master data (Purchasing Group, MRP Controller, Open PO’ s)
- ERS updates Mass Updates
- ERS on board of new suppliers
- Kanban control cycle management (Bins, Safety Stock Levels, and Qty Per Bin)
- Lead on-boarding suppliers to iValua
- Daily Engineering BOM update comparison report
- Weekly metrics for NPD (cancellations, past due reqs and past due po’ s)
- 100 day Lead Time report
- Delete firmed PR’ s daily
- Open PO’ s with 998/999 buyer codes
- Open PO’ s with PT1 SLOCs
- Purchased Items in Plant 3010 with mis-match Purchasing Group and Mrp Controller
- Lead time mis-match from IR and MM
- Parts on order without a Source in ME01 (homeless Parts)
- Exception reports
- Manage weekly supplier forecast
- Manage weekly FGI report
- Support supply chain operations
- Intermediate MS EXCEL and PowerPoint Skills is a Must.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shishir at (408) 907-6403
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.