Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12351748
Primary Skills: Quarterly reporting, Risk Management
Duration : 3+ Month’s contract
Contract type: W2 only
- Seeking a Business Planning & Support Analyst to join our growing Enterprise Risk Management Organization.
- The individual is responsible to support the ongoing building of the Risk Organization reporting and program documentation.
- The candidate will define and prioritize data requirements, publish regular reports (Executive Committee & Board of Directors), and be an advocate across the Organization for Risk.
- A Business Planning Support Manager works with Risk leadership, Metric Data Owners and their teams, along with other key leaders in the organization to manage Risk.
- The candidate will also be key to the Risk Training Programs and corporate communications on behalf of the Organization.
- Quarterly reporting for the Executive Committee, Enterprise Risk Committee & Board of Directors.
- Monthly Risk Dashboard, Bi-Quarterly Goal Reporting.
- Bi-quarterly Roadmap Reporting.
- Involvement in strategic planning.
- Managing strategic projects/initiatives.
- Involvement with the annual mandatory training.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Tarushi @ 408-907-6403.
- Bachelor's degree required or appropriate job experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.