Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12351748
Akraya is looking for a Senior Analyst, Business Planning and Support one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Tarushi @ 408-907-6403.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Quarterly reporting, Risk Management
3+ Month’s contract
Contract type: W2 only
- Seeking a Business Planning & Support Analyst to join our growing Enterprise Risk Management Organization.
- The individual is responsible to support the ongoing building of the Risk Organization reporting and program documentation.
- The candidate will define and prioritize data requirements, publish regular reports (Executive Committee & Board of Directors), and be an advocate across the Organization for Risk.
- A Business Planning Support Manager works with Risk leadership, Metric Data Owners and their teams, along with other key leaders in the organization to manage Risk.
- The candidate will also be key to the Risk Training Programs and corporate communications on behalf of the Organization.
- Quarterly reporting for the Executive Committee, Enterprise Risk Committee & Board of Directors.
- Monthly Risk Dashboard, Bi-Quarterly Goal Reporting.
- Bi-quarterly Roadmap Reporting.
- Involvement in strategic planning.
- Managing strategic projects/initiatives.
- Involvement with the annual mandatory training.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Tarushi @ 408-907-6403
- Bachelor's degree required or appropriate job experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.