Primary Skills: Analytics Manager , SAS, SQL, R, Python, and Tableau
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Senior Analyst, Web Analytics (2-year contractor)
- BA/BS degree required in statistics, economics, mathematics, or other quantitative discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a quantitative business analytics analytics role, online analytics experience preferred.
- Experience in the analysis of large data sets to develop insights and learnings (data mining).
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations.
- Experience building statistical models such as linear regression, logistic regression, time series, etc.
- Experience with statistical analysis and BI software such as SAS, SQL, R, Python, and Tableau highly preferred.
- Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
- Knowledge of current issues within the online media industry, such as attribution, data collection, targeting and privacy.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- A self-directed individual who operates with focus and discipline.
the Senior Manager of Analytics will develop our analytics strategy, data collection, analysis, and reporting. You are a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who will develop reports, analyze trends, present research and findings to a cross-functional team, and recommend improvements. You will ensure site experiences are continually optimized to drive growth while identifying and prioritizing optimization and A/B testing opportunities.
Position will extend to 2 years contract; may convert to FTE after 24 months. Only submit candidates who can convert. 100% onsite in Burbank. Parking is $135 monthly, and KP does NOT reimburse.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and customer behavior to identify trends and put a spotlight on pain points impacting our customer.
- Work with the Analytics Manager and the media teams to create measurable online objectives and key performance indicators.
- Perform data mining, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling to identify actionable business insights.
- Generate insightful visualizations that help tell a story.
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing performance through reports and dashboards.
- Provide ad hoc analytical support as needed.
- Functional knowledge of multivariate testing to determine statistical significance and provide insights and findings that support changes to our website’s functionality, marketing practices and navigation.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Eram at 408-816-2471
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.