Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: Analytics Manager (Google/Adobe), SAS, SQL, R, Python, and Tableau
Duration: 24 Months (may convert Full Time)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Looking for web analysts.
Experience with: Data of traffic on website (once user gets to site what they are doing) and website optimization, NOT media optimization. Not looking for media buyers or media optimization experience. Candidate should have experience with Website optimization. Such as: How are users navigating and engaging the website.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Eram at 408-816-2471
- BA/BS degree required in statistics, economics, mathematics, or other quantitative discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a quantitative business analytics analytics role, online analytics experience preferred.
- Experience in the analysis of large data sets to develop insights and learnings (data mining).
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations.
- Experience building statistical models such as linear regression, logistic regression, time series, etc.
- Experience with statistical analysis and BI software such as SAS, SQL, R, Python, and Tableau highly preferred.
- Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation.
- Knowledge of current issues within the online media industry, such as attribution, data collection, targeting and privacy.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- A self-directed individual who operates with focus and discipline.
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.