Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12533462
Role: Corporate Controller
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Type: Permanent (FTE)
Come join a 'Best Places to Work' company. Akraya has consistently ranked amongst SIA's 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and the Silicon Valley Business Journal's 'Best Places to Work in Silicon Valley'.
Akraya provides Information Technology staffing and SoW based solutions nationwide. Our clients span across Fortune 100 to innovative mid-market companies throughout the US.
We're Engineers hiring Engineers. We get technology and pride ourselves on building world class IT teams for our clients. Our client centric delivery teams are fine tuned to support high-volume, MSP clients as well as high touch retail clients. We partner closely with the top MSPs as well as provide SoW based IT solutions. We were recently honored as a Strategic Partner by both Allegis and AgileOne due to our superior performance as a tier one vendor in their programs.
This is a key addition to our Executive Team.
This role is for you if:
Key Responsibilities :
- You are looking for freedom from the rigid structures of a large, monolithic company.
- You thrive in an action-oriented culture.
- Your values align with Akraya's Core Values –
- Own it and deliver,
- Show a sense of urgency,
- Pursue learning and development and Give back.
(This role reports into the CEO and heads the Accounting and Finance function)
All areas related to accounting functions & financial reporting, including Cost Accounting, General Ledger, Payroll, AP, Cash Management, AR, Collections, Sales/Use/Property/Income Taxes.
Internal Policies & Procedures and internal controls related to finance and accounting
Leading and managing month-end close process, and preparation of financial outlooks and forecasts.
Manage 1 member of the accounting team (offshore)
Liaison with Tax/CFO Consultants.
Key Qualifications :
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be able to work independently and be versed in dealing with outside tax accountants, banks, insurance agents, credit card companies and collection agencies.
- Experience in financial planning and budget management as well as recommending benchmarks for measuring the financial & operating performance.
- Must possess strong GL and GAAP accounting skills and be comfortable working in a computer based, high growth environment.
- Must have Microsoft Office knowledge, including Excel and have expertise in QuickBooks software.
- Staffing/Consulting Services Industry: 5 years (Preferred).
- Accounting: 10 years (Required).
BS in Accounting or Equivalent.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Inderjeet at 408-516-2369.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.