Primary Skills: .Net Developer, MVC, Web API
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only & Corp-Corp
- 8+ Years' experience in web application testing usingASP.NET & C#.
- Experience in ASP .NET & MVC and .NET Core.
- Experience in Entity Framework andWeb APIs.
- Experience in MS SQL.
- Deliver the Technical specifications and user stories inTFS.
- Data mapping tools: SQL server Mgt studio.
- Experience in interacting with stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and end-users to understand, analyze, communicate and validate requirements using Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions.
- Experience in Offshore/Onshore Model of project delivery.
Experience in Offshore/Onshore Model of project delivery
- Able to understand the complexity of a solution and parse out work to offshore team members and self
- Ensuring that the technical implementation is achievable by offshore
- Tying things together – Offshore, Existing code/integrations, etc.Work with customer teams (IT teams and Bas) to understand business problems and define technical solutions to address those
- Retail domain experience.
- Experience in Kafka.
- Experience in DB2.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pooja at 408-512-2233
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.